Please note, the DPG-2000 has past its end-of-life and is no longer supported by Portrait Displays
CalMAN IR Controller Device Driver
- Download the CalMAN Device Driver Pack. Run the file to install the Device Driver Pack on your system.
- Plug the CalMAN IR Controller into a USB port on your system. Windows should auto-install the device driver.
- Older versions of Windows will pop up a Found New Hardware Wizard. At the prompt “What do you want the Wizard to do,” select the op]on “Install from a list or specific loca]on.” Use the Browse bu:on to locate the directory where you installed the Device Driver Kit.
- The default driver file locatons are:
- 32-bit PC – C:\Program Files\SpectraCal\Drivers\USB-UIRT.
- 64-bit PC – C:\Program Files (x86)\SpectraCal\Drivers\USB-UIRT.
- If the drivers do not auto-install, open Windows Device Manager. Find your device in the list. Your device should be listed with a yellow exclama]on point on its icon. Right click on the device and select Update Driver Software. Select Search My Computer For Driver Software, then follow the directions for installing the driver, as listed above.
SpectraCal DPG-2000 Initial Setup
- Insert the supplied USB flash drive into the rear USB port on the DPG-2000.
- Connect the DPG-2000 power. Plug the power supply into the DPG-2000 and connect the supply to AC power.
- Connect the DPG-2000 HDMI output to your display input.