- What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
- How Do We Use Personal Information?
- How Do We Share Personal Information?
- How Do We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals?
- Your Privacy Choices
- Legal Bases for Processing (EEA and UK Individuals)
- EEA and UK Individuals’ Rights
- International Transfers of Data
- Children’s Privacy
- Change of Control
- Security and Data Retention
- Policy Changes
- Contact Information
What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
Information You Give Us. You may give us information by signing up for an online account, entering information through our online forms or surveys, purchasing products or services through our online store, or contacting us by phone or email for information or customer service.
The categories of information include:
- Contact information, such as name, address, email, and telephone number
- Online identifiers, such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, cookies, username, and password
- Commercial records, such as histories of products and services you purchased
- Financial information, such as credit card information, for paid online accounts
This includes Log Data, such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Sites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics, and whether you reached our page via a social media or email campaign. This information may be collected via several technologies, including cookies, web beacons, clear GIFs, canvas fingerprinting and other means, such as Google Remarketing and Facebook Pixel.
Information We Collect From Third Parties. If you access our Sites through third parties (e.g., Facebook or Google), or if you share content from our Sites to a third-party social media service, the third-party service will send us certain information about you if the third -party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third-party service.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
We use your personal information as follows:
- To provide you with the products and services on our platform
- To market our products and/or services to you
- With respect to website cookies, to share with third-party marketing partners to provide tailored advertising on our Sites and other websites that you may visit
- To analyze Sites usage and improve the services offered
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems
- For detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity
How Do We Share Personal Information?
Affiliates and Service Providers. We share your information with our third-party service providers and any subcontractors as required to offer you our products and services. The service providers we use help us to:
- run, operate and maintain our Services through third party platform and software tools;
- perform content moderation and crash analytics;
- run email and mobile messaging campaigns;
- perform marketing analytics;
- provide measurement services and target ads (you can opt out of these services at websites such as https://www.aboutads.info/choices and https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/);
- provide technical and customer support.
Aggregated Data. We may also aggregate or otherwise strip information of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties or publish it. This data does not personally identify you and helps us to measure the success of the Services and its features and to improve your experience. We reserve the right to make use of any such aggregated data as we see fit.
Third Party Links and Websites. Our Sites may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any data to these websites.
Disclosures Required by Law. We may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
How Do We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals?
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
Most modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the options or preferences menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links for commonly used browsers may be helpful:
Personalized Advertising. We may also use targeted advertising cookies, such as Google Ads, to deliver tailored advertising on our Sites and other websites that you may visit. You can learn more about how to control advertising cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link, the DAA’s Consumer Opt-Out link for browsers, or the DAA’s opt-out link for mobile devices. Please note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications and may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
Your Privacy Choices
Please contact us if you would like to request access and/or make any changes to your personal information.
Marketing Opt Out: We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send, or you can contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below. You will still continue to receive service-related messages concerning products and services you have purchased (unless we have indicated otherwise).
Exercising Your Privacy Rights. We have listed the privacy rights for several jurisdictions below, but we understand you may have additional rights in your jurisdiction. You may contact us directly at any time about exercising your data protection rights. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Additional Disclosures for Certain U.S. State Residents. Certain state laws require that we detail the categories of personal information that we disclose for certain “business purposes,” such as to service providers that assist us with securing our services or marketing our products.
We disclose the following categories of personal information for our business purposes:
- Personal information under California Civil Code section 1798.80;
- Commercial information;
- Internet activity information;
- Professional or employment-related information; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information categories.
- Account log-in information; and
- Financial account information.
Several jurisdictions grant state residents certain rights, including the right to access specific types of personal information, to right to correct inaccurate personal information, the right to learn how we process personal information, the right to know whether and how we disclose or sell personal information, the right to opt out of any sale of personal information, the right to request deletion of personal information in certain circumstances, the right to limit our use of your sensitive personal information, and the right not to be denied goods or services for exercising these rights.
Third Party Marketing. California law further permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information for any purpose other than providing our goods and services to you, or as otherwise permitted under applicable law.
If you are an authorized agent wishing to exercise rights on behalf of a state resident, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Information” section below and provide us with a copy of the consumer’s written authorization designating you as their agent. We may need to verify your identity and place of residence before completing your rights request.
Legal Bases for Processing (EEA and UK Individuals)
If you are from the European Economic Area or United Kingdom, our legal bases for collecting and using your Personal Information is as follows:
- The performance of your contract or to enter into the contract and to take action on your requests. For example, the processing of your account registration.
- Our legitimate business interests. For example, fraud prevention, maintaining the security of our network and services, direct marketing to you, and improvement of our services.
- Compliance with a mandatory legal obligation. For example, accounting and tax requirements, which are subject to mandatory retention periods. We may also collect your Personal Information to record your requests to exercise your rights and to verify your identity for such requests.
- Consent you provide where we do not rely on another legal basis. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- In some limited cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements, as described above in “How Do We Share Personal Information?”
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the "Contact Information" section below.
EEA or UK Individuals’ Rights
If you are from the European Economic Area or United Kingdom, you have the right, under certain circumstances, to:
- Access your Personal Information;
- Correct inaccurate Personal Information;
- Request erasure of your Personal Information without undue delay;
- Request the restricted processing of your Personal Information;
- Request portability of the Personal Information that you have given us; and
- To object to the processing of your Personal Information.
If you are from the European Economic Area, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, under certain circumstances.
You may contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below for more information or to exercise your rights.
International Transfers of Data
Any data that you provide to us may be accessed, shared or processed by our offices, located in the United States, and service providers located in the United States, if such data transfer is necessary for the specific purpose for which you submitted your data (such as the provision of goods or services under a written contract). This may entail a transfer of your personal information across international borders. The data protections standards may differ and be lower than the standards enforced in your jurisdiction.
The Sites are not directed at individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information
Change of Control
Personal information may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other change in control. If we sell, merge or transfer any part of the business, part of the sale may include your personal information.
Security and Data Retention
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. For example, when possible, we use encryption to transfer and store data. We further limit access to this data using access controls and confidentiality commitments.
However, no website, application, or transmission can guarantee security. Thus, while we have established and maintain what we believe to be reasonable procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of personal information obtained through the Sites, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Last updated: 07-19-2023