An Overview of the Action Buttons in the bottom-right of Calman
- Keyboard Shortcut: X
- This will stop a meter reading, series read, and other I/O tasks
- Keyboard Shortcut: Spacebar
- This will take a single meter reading of the current pattern.
- Keyboard Shortcut: S
- The meter and generator will cycle through the patterns/dataset selected and take readings of all patterns in the series layout
- Keyboard Shortcut: C
- The meter will take continuous readings of a single selected pattern.
- Keyboard Shortcut: A
- Calman will communicate with the pattern source, meter, and Display or Video Processor to auto-calibrate the display for the dataset on the current layout.
Next Workflow Page
- Keyboard Shortcut: Right-Arrow Key
- Navigates to the previous step in the calibration process.
Previous Workflow Page
- Keyboard Shortcut: Left-Arrow Key
- Navigates to the next step in the calibration process.