CalMAN requires the ISFCCC Network features to be enabled on any AutoCal compatible Panasonic TV, in order to connect to and control the picture settings.
If this option is not shown under your Panasonic TV’s On-Screen Menu, under Picture -> Lock Settings, CalMAN will be unable to connect to the TV for display control or as a pattern generator (2019 models).
There may be a few causes for this…
- An HDMI signal is not being fed into the TV.
- The ISFCCC Network option does not display when you are using one of the App inputs, like Netflix
- Your Panasonic model is not AutoCal compatible. Check the model number of your Panasonic TV and the specifications of your CalMAN Version. (See Compatibility Table below)
- The Lock PIN has not been set to i-0-8-5
- For models that allow a custom PIN, it must be changed to i-0-8-5, otherwise, the ISFCCC Network option will not be displayed.
- The feature has been disabled by the firmware in your region.
- Contact Panasonic support for more information.
Pansonic AutoCal Compatibility
2019GZxxx 2018FZxxx 2017EZxxx 2016DX8xxDX9xx 2015CRCXCZ 2014AS800AX800/900 2013VT60/65ZT60WT60/600DT60GT60FT602011/2012 (US/NA)VT30/50DT30WT50 2011/2012 (EU/UK)VT30/50GT30/50DT30/50WT50 2010VT25