The Qalif Spectro can be used in Calman, as a colorimeter, using its internal WiFi hotspot.
Required Software Version
- Calman v5.13.0 or higher
- Calman Ultimate License
Note: Computer running Calman must have a WiFi connection to connect to the Qalif Spectro
Calman Connection Procedure
- Power on the Qalif spectro, and wait 1-2 minutes for it to fully boot and enable the wireless adapter.
- Connect your Calman computer to the wireless network broadcast by the Qalif hardware
- Network ID: qs***-HotSpot
- Network Password: oblivion
- IP: 192.168.0.1
- Once connected to the Qalif HotSpot network, on the Meter Settings tab, click the Find Meter button
- Check the Qalif Meters (TCP/IP) option
- Click Search.
Note: Full spectral data will not be available within Calman, but the meter can still be used to measure display XYZ-based data .
For further information on the operation and functionality of the Qalif Spectro, see their user guide linked below…